What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Pro 2022?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If the camera bump is the same, it's probably ok. My old smart folio keyboard from the 2018 12.9" iPad pro kind of fits my 2022 iPad Pro. The camera bump corner doesn't sit all the way down, but the magnets and pin connector line up enough for it to be usable. I did just that for a few days waiting for the Magic Keyboard arrive.

Hold in mind neither keyboard case covers the sides, so if the buttons moved a bit (which I don't think they did) it would not matter.

I'm thinking about cutting the camera hole a bit bigger in the old case. It's too old to sell, but would be a decent backup in case something happens to the new on. There are even a couple of things I like better about the old one, though not enough to give up the trackpad.

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If the camera bump is the same, it's probably ok. My old smart folio keyboard from the 2018 12.9" iPad pro kind of fits my 2022 iPad Pro. The camera bump corner doesn't sit all the way down, but the magnets and pin connector line up enough for it to be usable. I did just that for a few days waiting for the Magic Keyboard arrive.

Hold in mind neither keyboard case cover the sides, so if the buttons moved a bit (which I don't think they did) it would not matter.

I'm thinking about cutting the camera hole a bit bigger in the old case. It's too old to sell, but would be a decent backup in case something happens to the new on. There are even a couple of things I like better about the old one, though not enough to give up the trackpad.
Hi TP, thanks, I'll continue to find out more, I've seen a nice 2021 case, there aren't many real leather cases over here for the new ipad.

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So ...
I got a leather Torro case from Amazon and the Sleep/Wake function didn't work, £70 for a case, you would expect it to work, so I returned it and got the Casemade, again expensive, again the Sleep/Wake function isn't working...
I have Lock/Unlock in Display and Brightness enabled, I'm puzzled, anyone have any ideas?

Most reactions