What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Pro 12.9 2nd Gen screen bleeding

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
i got my new ipad pro 12.9 2018 from amazon ... unfortunately another probl;em arises from apple --intermittent touchscreen sensitivity ... from what i have read from other forums they have the same issue with ipad pro 2018 12.9... what's the best things to do now... it's the apple fault.. after spending $1200 for this unit... file a complaint against apple ?since this is designed flaw
There are a few things you can try:

- Charge your device. If the battery is too low, the iPad might not react accordingly.
- Clean the screen. Dirt can also cause the problem you experience.
- Update to the latest iOS version. If it’s a software bug, this might help.
- Force restart your device. Here’s how to do it:
Restart iPad
- If this happens in one or two apps only, update these apps, if an update is available. Otherwise remove these apps from your iPad.
- If you don’t have enough storage space on your iPad, it won’t function properly. In that case, you’ll have to remove some of your content. Go to Settings - General - Storage to take a look at this feature.
- Some people reported that using Touch Accommodations helped with their problem. You can find it in Settings - General - Accessibility - Touch Accommodations. Turn it on to use it.
- If none of this helps, give feedback to Apple:
Feedback - iPad - Apple
They will certainly read your feedback, maybe they’ll even contact you.

Most reactions

Latest posts