What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad owners average age

What age group are iPad owners in?

• 15 and under

Votes: 50 3.4%
  • 16 - 24

Votes: 148 10.0%
  • 25 -35

Votes: 249 16.9%
  • 36 - 45

Votes: 312 21.2%
  • 46 - 55

Votes: 291 19.8%
  • over 55

Votes: 423 28.7%

• Total voters

Harold1339

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going on 75, and I love my iPad. I have had a 1, 2, and may get a New One.

geofan49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
63 here. Got iPad on day one at Apple store. Probably will upgrade to the new iPad soon.

My aunt who is 88 has an iPad 2.

My first Apple product was a Lisa, in 1983, a year before the first Mac came out.

Last edited:

reneepren

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am 61. My first iPad is the new one which comes tomorrow. I am sure I will love it!

reneepren

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And you don't have to be an infant to be a fanboy. I stood in line for the first iPhone and most of the ones since then and I'm no spring chicken!

sherrygodmother

iPF Noob
Reaction score
62 and it's in my hands all the time. Iphone by itself is amazing but you add the iPad sync into the mix and it's unbelievable technology. Thank you Steve.

jessbarney777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm an avid gamer :) I love RPGs and MMOs, and many others. I always want the newest tech. I'm a bigger geek than any of my kids! It keeps me young.

Good for you! I can't even get my fifty-year-old friends to text message, much less check out new technology. But I really think that keeping up with technology keeps people young. Someone should do a study about it - it's a gerontology Ph.D. dissertation research question, just ripe for the reaping. :)

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
sherrygodmother said:
62 and it's in my hands all the time. Iphone by itself is amazing but you add the iPad sync into the mix and it's unbelievable technology. Thank you Steve.

My mother will be 70 in July (would literally shoot me if she knew I was telling her age) and the only reason she uses anything remotely techie is because of her job. She has some sort do HTC device for work, a computer that is OLDER than my 2004 Dell Inspiron with dial up (yikes), and a personal cell. She would never spend the $$$ on an iPad. And when she retires, she will chuck all the tech in the garbage. Mannnnn..... When I retire it will be what I LIVE for. Won't have a choice anyway as that's all there will be to perform day to day tasks, I would imagine.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

PJDavi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Almost 74 here. Love my iPad2 and my Mac laptop. Looking at buying an iPhone.

Most reactions