What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad movie sync trouble

asha1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've downloaded a film and want to put it on my iPad 1, so I can mirror it to my tv. I converted it from Avi format to mp4, added it to my iTunes. Then synced my iPad but iTunes says it cant sync film. Any ideas what I doing wrong???? Please.

D

dvdcatalyst

I've downloaded a film and want to put it on my iPad 1, so I can mirror it to my tv. I converted it from Avi format to mp4, added it to my iTunes. Then synced my iPad but iTunes says it cant sync film. Any ideas what I doing wrong???? Please.

If iTunes complains about the video, it usually means that the file is not compatible with the iPad.

MP4 is a broad format, and as a result, there are a lot of different settings that can affect compatibility. For example, if you convert it to a PSP (Playstation Portable) formatted MP4, it is still an MP4 file, but iTunes usually doesn't like it.
Make sure you use iPad settings in the converter you use, or use a converter that has iPad settings.

OP
asha1980

asha1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure whether it's protected!! How would I find that out??

OP
asha1980

asha1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's the best iPad movie converter??

Most reactions

Latest posts