What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Mini Won't Show Battery Usage

ayufebiany

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hello, I want to ask whether some of you ever experience the same problem with me or not..

Earlier this day, my iPad mini was hang. And then I tried to turn it off by pressing the home and power button together. I waited for several minutes and then I turned it on again. But, when I opened the usage tab, I saw that my mini won't display my battery life usage. I tried to turn it off normally and reset settings, but it still won't show.

Does any of you know what happened with my mini? And how to fix it? Thank you.

image.jpg

Darkstar2007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.iphoneforums.net
Your usage and standby stats will reappear once you fully charge your device. Every time you turn your iDevices off, the usage and standby disappears since the stats will be inconclusive (due to the device being cut off).

That's why it says "Usage times will be displayed after iPad is fully recharged".

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You might have to let it sit for a few minutes after the charge pushes the iPad to 100%, I have noticed as well.

Most reactions

Latest posts