What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad mini love? Yay or Nay?

Phoenix1974

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, would you consider sending one my way. Was seriously into my Android tech and still am for certain things but have discovered how good the ipad is for certain things and would love one for my 8 year old son but can't warrant a brand new one for him as ive just bought a brand new mini for myself. So, next time your on a cycle, i would be more than happy to buy second hand off you.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, would you consider sending one my way. Was seriously into my Android tech and still am for certain things but have discovered how good the ipad is for certain things and would love one for my 8 year old son but can't warrant a brand new one for him as ive just bought a brand new mini for myself. So, next time your on a cycle, i would be more than happy to buy second hand off you.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

I give my used devices to people who can't afford to buy any on their own. I've already got people in mind, like the woman who cuts my hair, who's a single mom.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I give my used devices to people who can't afford to buy any on their own. I've already got people in mind, like the woman who cuts my hair, who's a single mom.

You are a kind, giving and thoughtful person Kaykaykay. :)

laserguy007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have had the mini 16gb/4g some December and since I'm a very mobile person it has come in very handy compared to the size of my previous iPad 2 64gb/3G. Battery life is awesome. The next to upgrade will be due to the fact that it will not be compatible with all the features the next iOS(not talking about iOS 7). I have a retina iPhone 5 and can hardly notice the difference. I don't play games, take pictures. All it's used for is to surf the web, check email, and to update my iCal.

Sent from my AT&T iPad Mini 16gb

iluvmyipad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love my mini. I still have my ipad3, but it stays home now. My mini fits nicely in my purse, and isn't as heavy. The 3 does have a nicer screen, but it wasn't a deal breaker for me. I think the size of the mini is perfect, and love the light weight. I also have a Samsung tablet, but I notice that I gravitate more to my iPads. I guess I'm just more familiar with iOS than android, but I'm learning to appreciate both.

Scottysize

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Moved from the Nexus 7 to the Mini when I moved from a Razr Maxx HD to an iPhone 5. Because of the iPhone 5's Hotspot, the Android would no longer connect to the hotspot. (Android needs to fix this.) The Mini is doing exactly what I want it to do. I use it as a Navigation screen and to stream from. No issue so far. It's highly portable, even more so than my iPad 4, so I pretty much have it with me all the time.

I need the iPad 4 for work, and it's pretty much with me all day at work. The iPad 4 is great, but can be a little cumbersome to carry around. Since they both do that same thing, it's funny that I have them both, but I needed the smaller lighter version for mounting in my car.

I'm happy with the performance, but not happy that Android made me purchase it...

Last edited:

joenissan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YAY! Like most of us who own both the mini and 4th gen (or any retina iPad), I use my mini easily 85 to 90% of the time. The display difference is so minimal, it's not worth mentioning IMO. Light, thin, easy to handle....what's not to love.

dvitale300

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a mini w 64 gb for Father's Day. Have an orig iPad 1. I've never looked back. Just noticed the iPad 1 is out of juice. It feels as heavy as a brick.

Most reactions

Latest posts