What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad mini 2.....?

Bolthead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I have the mini (2), and i'm finding it impossible to find a case for it. I thought I found one on Amazon, but it's too small. It was advertised as mini, but not mini (2), I guess the mini is that much smaller?

Does anyone else have the mini 2 and know where I can find a decent case without breaking my piggy bank?

Thanks.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad Mini 2? That hasn't even been announced yet........if you have a serial number then we can identify it?

The Archangel

OP
Bolthead

Bolthead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
iPad Mini 2? That hasn't even been announced yet........if you have a serial number then we can identify it?

The Archangel

SERIAL# F5RKFDK2DKPH

My wife told me she won an iPad mini 2. I don't even know the difference between the 2 of them, hence why I joined this forum.
So, if this is indeed an iPad and not a mini of any sort. How can you guys tell me which generation of iPad I have, so I can post in the correct forum?

Last edited by a moderator:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
there is iPad 2 & iPad mini. There is no iPad mini 2. iPad 2 is much larger than iPad mini. You can compare to the ones on apple's website: Apple - iPad

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Based on the serial number, your wife has a WiFi only iPad 2. Since it was shipped with iOS 6.1.2, it's one of the updated iPad 2's that were first released on March 25, 2012.

Last edited:

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not if it is a tax audit. Or congress kicking the can down the road. Either of which have been free since they've been collecting tax and congress have been in politics. But I digress. Pardon me.

Most reactions

Latest posts