What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad messenger bag

Kevrut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tom Binh messenger bag

I just got the Tom Binh messenger bag sized for the iPad. It's a great size. Small, yet roomy enough for the iPad, the BT Keyboard, a couple of phones, a small bottle of water and a couple of cigars with the lighter and cutter. Perfect for me. I am sensitive to the whole "man purse" issue, he he... This one doesn't look like a man purse and I feel comfortable with it.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If they're good enough for Indiana Jones, they're good enough for me! I prefer the term "Action Bag".

attachment.php

Attachments

• indianajones403.jpg
    indianajones403.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,765
Last edited:
OP
D

Dana.daen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going to remove the strap, and buckle on a handle. It will then be a briefcase type bag.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I picked up this cool replica vintage canvas bag at the Boeing factory tour last year, when they were offering a post-Thanksgiving sale storewide. Its shape and size fits my iPad's neoprene case perfectly, so this is now my weekend casual iPad bag.

41rB4fIYvtL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

cf. NAA High Altitude O2 Kit Bag

Most reactions

Latest posts