What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bag for iPad + Origami Workstation?

DonPedro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for a small bag that will fit my iPad, Origami Workstation, and maybe some minor additional items (shoulder bag or messenger bag). Any advice?

OP
D

DonPedro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm, looks like there would not be room for the Origami Workstation in that. It is 12.5" x 6.2" x 1.1". But thanks for responding!

DonP

skallal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Targus - CityGear Mini Case for Apple® iPad®

Best Buy SKU 1805623 for $35.

I don't use the Origami Workstation much any more. But the iPad and the Origami (closed around the keyboard) both do fit in separate compartments..

OP
D

DonPedro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks!

I asked a couple of vendors what they would recommend.

Tom Bihn:
The Ristretto for iPad will carry your iPad and your Apple Wireless Keyboard in the Origami Case perfectly :).

Please let me know if there is anything further I can do.

WaterField:
... based on those dimensions you gave it seems like your workstation would be just above the lip of the 10" Muzetto/Outback or Indy bag by an inch. The Muzetto/Outback flap closure will hide the extra inch, but the Indy does not have a flap and you won't be able to close the bag with the Workstation sticking out.

If you get an 11" Muzetto/Outback, your workstation will be deeper in the bag, but we only have one size for our Indy bag.

Hope this helps. Let me know if have any questions.

DonP

Last edited:

Most reactions