What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Handmade iPad Messenger Bag

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I received my iPad, I also decided it was time to get myself a cool new messenger bag. After looking and researching for a couple of weeks, I finally decided on the Ultimate Stash messenger bag from mariforssell at etsy.com:

il_430xN.176628838.jpg

The price made me pause for a while, but when the bag arrived, it was well worth the cost. The stitching and craftsmanship is impeccable (Mari's bags are all handmade), it is more sturdy than it appears, and the herringbone fabric is stylish without being "office-boring". It comes with eight internal compartments and two external, and here's what I've been able to accommodate:

61359_1520441883243_1000419365_1491630_592092_n.jpg

Anyway, I wanted to recommend this seller for anyone looking for a nice, stylish messenger bag. Mari does offer different sizes of messenger bags and small device pouches in a variety of fabrics, and she can customize if needed. The link to her shop is here.

OP
tzimisce

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I started looking for iPad accessories - a bag and a case in particular - I looked quite extensively across the range from the usual third-party manufacturers like Belkin, Switcheasy and Marware to high-end brands like Vaja and Piel Frama as well as niche items like Caveman Case and Dodocase.

In the end, though, I realized I didn't really like most of these mass-produced products - although I have used Switcheasy nude cases for a number of my Apple devices. Turns out I had more fun browsing through places like etsy.com which offer handcrafted items (which could customized to individual needs.) They're not always cheaper - rather the opposite, I think - but the items are more unique because they've been designed and crafted by individual artists.

Most reactions

Latest posts