What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad keeps resetting itself

Wallace Curling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear Apple I have read all you comments and find nothing to help Anyone. This is a serious problem and it’s Not Our Problem ITS YOUR PROBLEM TO FIX. I have had 3 IPads and all 3 start doing this after about a year and doing your regular Updates.
My IPad resets Randomly and goes to my Security Log In.
Again, This is not our problem to fix, it’s YOURS. You have had Years to fix it. Spend some of those Bucks you make to Correct your mistakes.
I’m about Fed Up and thinking about my next purchase and if it might be better to go with another platform.
I like Apple but will give it up for a Steady Platform, OS.
Thanks.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dear Apple I have read all you comments and find nothing to help Anyone. This is a serious problem and it’s Not Our Problem ITS YOUR PROBLEM TO FIX. I have had 3 IPads and all 3 start doing this after about a year and doing your regular Updates.
My IPad resets Randomly and goes to my Security Log In.
Again, This is not our problem to fix, it’s YOURS. You have had Years to fix it. Spend some of those Bucks you make to Correct your mistakes.
I’m about Fed Up and thinking about my next purchase and if it might be better to go with another platform.
I like Apple but will give it up for a Steady Platform, OS.
Thanks.
Welcome to iPad Forums, Wallace Curling!

If you want to make sure Apple knows about this, send them feedback. Here’s the link to the site:
Feedback - iPad - Apple
They will certainly read it, it’s not very likely that you’ll get a reply, though.

This is a forum of iPad owners (or future iPad owners) around the globe, discussing these devices, mainly, and also trying to help when problems arise. We are not affiliated with Apple.

Most reactions

Latest posts