What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad jailbreak questions

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok, i forgot about the part, where you have to install openssh, from cydia(to be worried the way you are), right now you don't need to, as this is a tool for advanced jailbreakers, that wanna access their device from a computer, to add stuff or edit stuff manually from a computer, either by hardwire or wirelessly(wirelessly, i got netatalk from cydia and then have access on a mac, device must be on), if it doesn't show up, reboot device, not respring.

example for this use, if i get a weather theme, it comes with new york as the default weather temp., i wanna change it to my city, i use SSH to enter my device and find that theme and edit certain files, on how to do this, by doing research to change that.

so if you or anyone reads this, and you went ahead and got openssh, also get mobile terminal and do this, http://cydia.saurik.com/password.html
we are here to help.

Last edited:
OP
T

Timey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I didn't dismiss Poser's idea, i was just a bit worried about someone could enter in my internet^^ To be honest i had alredy read that post but couldn't understand much, maybe in the future i'll check it again, so far i'm very glad that i jailbroken it with your help. For this i'm very very grateful, thanks everyone!!!!

P.S. Poser, I'm sorry if you though I had something against you, i gladly accept all the help, I was just worried, thanks for explaining it to me.

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
never once thought that you had something against me, you are new, you need help, and sometimes we who help, have to keep repeating the same thing over and over, because most people do not know about the search feature, or never thought about doing some type of search elsewhere. With me, i prefer to search on my own, before asking someone and having to wait till someone replies, my way is faster.

i enjoy answering questions, the same way i enjoy teaching new guys riding motorcycles, on certain tips and ways on keeping them safe out there on those bikes.

Most reactions