What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad is almost here!

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My ipad is currently in Memphis! How long does it usually take to arrive once its reached Memphis? Can someone give me a rough estimate? I'm so excited that the ipad will be here soon... I've even already converted 60+ movies.. I'm now regretting only getting the 16GB... I should've gotten the 32GB at the least, but anyways does anyone know how long on average it takes for the ipad to be delivered once its in Memphis?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow man, you create a thread every time your iPad reaches a new location. Where do you live?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Probably Tuesday if I had to guess. Sunday/Monday to get from Memphis to MA, then Tuesday to deliver it unless it gets there early enough Monday.

OP
C

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alright, thanks... sorry for all these threads lol. Just so friggin' excited! You know what I mean, right?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I bought mine in person the first week from a Best Buy about 1.5 hours away and I was heading there to fly out on business anyhow, so not really.
lol.gif

I have, however, been in your situation with different things before. :)

OP
C

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I bought mine in person the first week from a Best Buy about 1.5 hours away and I was heading there to fly out on business anyhow, so not really.
lol.gif

I have, however, been in your situation with different things before. :)

Haha, you just got lucky. ;)

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, my wife was like "why do we have to go RIGHT NOW to pick this up" (it was the last 64GB WiFi within 3 hours of us)...and then when she had to wait like 3 weeks to get hers from Apple she was like...damn...

OP
C

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, my wife was like "why do we have to go RIGHT NOW to pick this up" (it was the last 64GB WiFi within 3 hours of us)...and then when she had to wait like 3 weeks to get hers from Apple she was like...damn...

Lol, when exactly did you get your iPad? Late April?

Last edited:

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No I had it at my wedding...which was April 10th...so maybe the 6th or something?

OP
C

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh.. I'm jealous that you've already got your iPad and I still need to wait... and also the fact that your's is a 64GB and mine, a measly 16GB... but at least I'm getting one. ;)

Anyways, I'm gonna go head to bed now... 3 AM here... hopefully my iPad will have already departed the Fedex place in Memphis by the time I'm up again.

EDIT: Just remembered that I also ordered a silicone case for my iPad... I wonder if I should make tons of threads about when that'll get here, too. :D

Off-Topic: Jesus christ, Matt, your post count is going up mega fast. You little post whore, you. ;)

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL to just about everything you just said. It's only 12 here and my wife is out of town so it's party time.

EDIT: I may be a post whore but I like to think that the vast majority of my posts have actual content to them instead of just saying "me too" or "yay!"

Last edited:

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think they stop scanning at Memphis before delivery date just because FEDEX is was too busy trying to get these iPads out. The best way to find out is to call them.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They're just going to tell him the same delivery date as what is on the Internet. And no, they should still update to say out for delivery...they can't just stop scanning because they are busy because if the package gets lost they won't know where to track it. Those packages get scanned every single time it goes on or off a truck. Even if it doesn't get delivered and goes back to the warehouse because someone wasn't home. So that's definitely not true.

Most reactions

Latest posts