What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad/ipod cables

texaslonghorn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to build my own cable with the ipad jack on one end and a guitar cable input jack on the other. I have an old ipod cable (USB on the other end). The connection points on my ipad cable are different from the ipod cable - but would the cable work on the ipod?

Guardian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings, not sure if you still need an answer, but they do make a cable exactly as you would like. iRiffPort & iRiggPort are the two... depending on what you want to do would determine which you would choose. Example... iRiffport will allow you to hook to an amp/speaker sound system to play thru the apps that can be bought thur AppStore. iRigg will only allow you to hear your playing as you play and/or play along with your tunes. There is no 'line out' on iRigg to allow for sound system hook up.

Most reactions

Latest posts