What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Internet issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulram16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey lads and lassies,

I am having some issues with my iPad and the Internet connectivity. Right at this moment I am having to use 3G with my iPad as it won't load... Last month I switched to virgin's new superhub, it's really great and has bett range than my old netgear router. My Internet has been switched from 10 to 30 Gbs. For some reason I get an error when using YouTube, my downloads won't work, when using the Internet, it loads to about 1/5 of the bar and when watching bbc I player, it can't connect to the server. Is there a setting I need to change in order for my iPad to work with the Internet on the virgin superhub? It's weird because my old router was perfectly fine and I didn't need to change a thing.

Thanks a bunch guys.

gmu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe, you need to install a new drive for you IPad/Computer, because you could have a really old make and the software is not possible to update as it is very old. I have the same problem with mine, and it is a very old model and is very slow, and I can't access everything I need to on the internet. For example, I cannot edit or type anything on google slides, which is very annoying.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
As this thread is well over 3 1/2 years old with the OP having moved on and no longer participating, we'll close this thread now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ THREAD CLOSED ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions