What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 loses Internet connection

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The only thing you can try with other routers is to Forget the network. You do this by tapping the arrow next to it in Wi-Fi setting (when it's present) and choosing Forget this Network.

Restart the iPad.

Or more drastically, go into Settings > General > Reset, and chose Reset Network Settings.

You'll have to sign back into all your networks if you do that last.

qvcaddict

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have had my IPad 2 for about 5-6 days now and it would seem that every two days or so the Internet stops working, the IPad is still connected to the wifi but until I turn the wifi off and the on again it won't work online. Once the wifi is reset it works?

Any ideas my IPhone 3gs is fine, I have a Netgear WNDR3700 router.

Last time it happened I was on safari, webpages stopped working and then after closing the tabs I couldn't open a new page. So I tried an app, no internet connection however I am still connected to the router. Once I reset the wifi on the iPad the Internet works fine again? Any ideas?
try settings/general/date and time/make sure 24hour time and set automatically is off and make sure the set date and time is correct it worked for me hope it helps

Most reactions

Latest posts