What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad hardware failures

Have you ever had a hardware problem with your iPad?

• Yes

Votes: 17 18.5%
  • No

Votes: 75 81.5%

• Total voters

KathyGrant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My microphone doesn't work. I've had my iPad 2 for just over a year, and have only recently tried to use it! I'm going to take it into a store to see if they can fix it. I agree with the battery life, too. I charge mine overnight, and sometimes have to charge it in the evening as well.

sewcherie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an ipad first generation. It blacks out for no reason and will not turn back on using the power button. Apple looked at this machine and said it was a hardware issue so they could not do anything (it is out of warranty). This is a warranty replacement for my first ipad that failed 2 weeks before the warranty expired. Note: If I hit the back of the machine a few times, it will sometimes start using the power button.

I just had a serious hardware failure on my ipad 1st gen as well and this also is a secondary refurbished one I had to get through the Apple store. Now this one is out of the 90 day warranty period... maybe I should try hitting it...

Most reactions