What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot log into Itunes on new Ipad using wifi.

texasez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the last week or so I have been unable to download or update apps on my new Ipad although I am able to download and update using cellular data on Verizon. I have tried both N and G networks on a Linksys e3200. When trying to download on wifi I get the message "cannot connect to Itunes store". I know the password and ID are correct. I can use the same password to log in on my Win 7 desktop as well as in the settings and store.
My android zoom works on the same network.
The only thing that that does not work is downloading or updating apps.
Any ideas?

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
texasez said:
For the last week or so I have been unable to download or update apps on my new Ipad although I am able to download and update using cellular data on Verizon. I have tried both N and G networks on a Linksys e3200. When trying to download on wifi I get the message "cannot connect to Itunes store". I know the password and ID are correct. I can use the same password to log in on my Win 7 desktop as well as in the settings and store.
My android zoom works on the same network.
The only thing that that does not work is downloading or updating apps.
Any ideas?

Try unplugging your router and plug it back in once it starts up again try connecting to the wifi on your iPad I've had to do this before

Most reactions

Latest posts