What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad filmmaking anyone?

jam9000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
for all i know yall might take this down.
But i thought all of you iPad fans might appreciate that i primarily used an iPad mini to shoot this 8 minute short film.
the other footage was on a canon 5d.

working with the ipad mini in the desert was definitely an ordeal, due to an extreme glare issue, but overall i'm actually proud of the job it did. i love the ipad!

anyways, hopefully the great admins will allow me to share with you this video.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thomasp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Absolutely brilliant. Great effort, and a perfect demonstration of what can be done.

Well done!

STeBoS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's great. Very well done.

Please read comics

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
for all i know yall might take this down.
But i thought all of you iPad fans might appreciate that i primarily used an iPad mini to shoot this 8 minute short film.
the other footage was on a canon 5d.

working with the ipad mini in the desert was definitely an ordeal, due to an extreme glare issue, but overall i'm actually proud of the job it did. i love the ipad!

anyways, hopefully the great admins will allow me to share with you this video.

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbbGHa97A_o

Cool, I think I recognized Vasquez Rocks :) (I think it's reopened with the construction done now too).

Most reactions

Latest posts