What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Facebook App is Finally Here!

RACOON

iPF Noob
Reaction score
worked flawlessly on my device.im very happy with my ipad 2!

emilysmom03

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had no issues with either my iPad 2 or my iPhone 4!! I'm so happy I can delete all these 3rd party FB apps.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
emilysmom03 said:
I have had no issues with either my iPad 2 or my iPhone 4!! I'm so happy I can delete all these 3rd party FB apps.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

YES MA'AM!!!!!

Sent from my Verizon 64GB Black iPad2 using iPF

bella_couture

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having trouble...every time I go to login for the 1st time it says I will receive an email or SMS with a code to use in order to login but it's day two still no code? Any suggestions on what to do?

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having trouble...every time I go to login for the 1st time it says I will receive an email or SMS with a code to use in order to login but it's day two still no code? Any suggestions on what to do?
That is odd. Do you already have a FB account? When I first installed the iPad FB App it had me log in with my username and password. That was it though...no email or anything.

bella_couture

iPF Noob
Reaction score
richsadams said:
That is odd. Do you already have a FB account? When I first installed the iPad FB App it had me log in with my username and password. That was it though...no email or anything.

Yes I do and I use it daily. I received a similar message when I logged in thru safari instead of the app a few weeks ago, but not too sure why I am getting that message with the app. I uninstalled the app going to try again.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I do and I use it daily. I received a similar message when I logged in thru safari instead of the app a few weeks ago, but not too sure why I am getting that message with the app. I uninstalled the app going to try again.
Very strange. Let us know how it goes.

FWIW I had to restart my iPad one time after I installed the App to get it to work properly. You could try that if reinstalling the app doesn't work. Just hold down the power button until the slider appears on the screen, slide it to turn the iPad off. Then hold the power switch down until you see the Apple logo.

Best of luck!

bella_couture

iPF Noob
Reaction score
richsadams said:

FWIW I had to restart my iPad one time after I installed the App to get it to work properly. You could try that if reinstalling the app doesn't work. Just hold down the power button until the slider appears on the screen, slide it to turn the iPad off. Then hold the power switch down until you see the Apple logo.

Best of luck!

Will try that. Thanks

bella_couture

iPF Noob
Reaction score
richsadams said:

Best of luck!

Whew! Got it.....had to change my text/mobile settings on the website in order to rec'v the txt....I'm in!!! Thanks

Libbylee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please help! I cannot figure out how to "share" in the FB app for iPads. Would really appreciate some help. Thanks very much.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Huh.

This is new ... I can now zoom in on the main news feed area with a pinch gesture. So, that's good for me! At least now I can read it without having to do the triple-tap-to-zoom feature.

So, okay. I'm happy now. :D

Marilyn

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Huh.

This is new ... I can now zoom in on the main news feed area with a pinch gesture. So, that's good for me! At least now I can read it without having to do the triple-tap-to-zoom feature.

So, okay. I'm happy now. :D

Marilyn
Woo hoo!! banana001.gif

Most reactions

Latest posts