What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Facebook App is Finally Here!

ragual

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the Facebook app just not that happy with it it does not work well with some of the features. Such as the split keyboard feature when you are typing. And it reminds me too much of the tweeter app.

purnomosetiawan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Facebook for ipad always crash when uploading photo. Even update status with photo .
i use ipad 2 3g 64 gb. iOS5

jzancola

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded the app also. All is good except I can no longer tell what friends are on line to chat with. There is the message section but no chat ability like before. Is there something I don't know about?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
jzancola said:
I downloaded the app also. All is good except I can no longer tell what friends are on line to chat with. There is the message section but no chat ability like before. Is there something I don't know about?

Just turn your iPad into landscape mode.

Libbylee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bella_couture said:
What are you trying to "share"?

Just to share another post....I used to see ''share' along with 'like" or 'comment'....now I just see 'like' and 'comment'. Thanks for responding.

Coffeeboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What's up with the FB app? Could use quite a few un-suitable words to express what I think of it presently... :mad:

It works alright for a period of time and then crashes everytime upon loading (I briefly see the wall before crash; ending up at desktop). Insofar the only thing working is to delete the app and re-install, but this soon (very soon) becomes both tiring and annoying... I've updated from Appstore two times up until now.

Anyone with sufficient knowledge on this to shed some light 'pon the matter? Or is there, to date, nothing else to do but go back to FacePad or Friendly?

//Stefan 

skallal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I really liked the new Facebook app until upgrading to iOS 5. There is no longer a send button when typing comments. And hitting return just adds new line feeds.

Anyone else with this issue?

Back to FPremium for now...

lizliew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skallal said:
I really liked the new Facebook app until upgrading to iOS 5. There is no longer a send button when typing comments. And hitting return just adds new line feeds.

Anyone else with this issue?

Back to FPremium for now...

YES! Me! I thought it was me, I kept thinking it was the keyboard that was blocking it! Any ideas anyone?

strangers are friends we haven't met yet

dawz2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lizliew said:
YES! Me! I thought it was me, I kept thinking it was the keyboard that was blocking it! Any ideas anyone?

strangers are friends we haven't met yet

I believe it is the split keyboard causing the problem. Or I should say, apps are having problems understanding where the split keyboard is. The screen will reorient when you reconnect the keyboard.

skallal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dawz2 said:
I believe it is the split keyboard causing the problem. Or I should say, apps are having problems understanding where the split keyboard is. The screen will reorient when you reconnect the keyboard.

Hey thanks for the tip. Haven't noticed it on other apps yet. I love the split keyboard, but still getting used to it.

Most reactions

Latest posts