What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad developer units

vegasmike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of when the Developers will get hands on with the unit, will there be a pre order deal, will the units to developers be out at the same time as for consumers and yadadadad,,,Anyone heard.:rolleyes:

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't heard of anything, but I'll check with with a few developers and see if I can get an answer for you.

iPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of when the Developers will get hands on with the unit, will there be a pre order deal, will the units to developers be out at the same time as for consumers and yadadadad,,,Anyone heard.:rolleyes:

i havent heard anything. well atleast not yet

cfw123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But you can order the SDK from Apple.com right now after registering as an individual developer for $99.00. The iPhone SDK now includes the iPad units, including a MacBook simulator which you would need anyway. You have to program in objective-C but there is a lot of help to do this, plus you can buy a iPhone Developer dummies book which has lots of help.

Most reactions

Latest posts