What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Case Reviews

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heavier than? The weight is irrelevant compared to the advantages and image of the map case vs. a 'man' purse.

there are also several "hard shells" out there, but if you don't mind, please share a picture, I'd like to get the idea how it looks like.

dancing bird

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, my friends, more and more cases or covers for your choice now.

products_1.asp
how about this one ? Fit your iPad tightly with good hands feel.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its a kinroo.
Here is one map case:
41VY7WV6BPL._AA300_.jpg

Or this:
51Xv2oOOZqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited:

Eeyore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi IpadOne!

I am looking forward to when your website begins accepting orders! Have some goodies I need to order. ;)

All the Best!

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can find several pistol carriers of various styles that will do a real good job of keeping moisture out without much cost.

Moparx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been using the Macally Metrolpad for about a week and I like it so far.
metrolpad.jpg

Eochs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been using the Macally Metrolpad for about a week and I like it so far.
metrolpad.jpg

I've had one for a few weeks... Very happy with it... Lightweight, very low profile, keeps the back from getting scratched and protects the sides... Also like that the Apple logo shows through the back...

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do not know anything about them except that dancing bird is shilling them. After getting my 3G, I find the box it came in makes a good holder for typing and viewing. For now, I am going to use an old small notebook satchel to haul it around, probably in the box. I am going to order the Acme Made Slick Case. When I get that, I will start looking for a bag.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay so I'm getting closer to pulling the trigger on a leather case. Piel Frama makes a very nice case but i'm concerned about the fit with a 3G. Anyone get one of these?

Most reactions