What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad case made from cork

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
korkipadcase.jpg

What I do love about the Kork case, made from recycled cork, is the clean packaging. All the relevant outputs and ports are catered for too, and it costs $67. [Kork]

No, You Can't Drink From This Cork iPad Case

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess it would be a topic starter, but I wouldnt pay that much for something only because of what it was made out of.

MJ5150

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome!!!!!!!! I am totally buying one.

I got the cork cover from Javo Edge. All it ended up being was a black plastic cover with a whole bunch of cork wine plugs shaved super thin and stuck on all over it. But hey, that one was only $20.

-Mike

MJ5150

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eh. You probably spend money on things I wouldn't.

Besides, we all have iPads which are $500 or more, so it's not like this forum is full of people living paycheck to paycheck.

-Mike

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MJ5150 said:
Eh. You probably spend money on things I wouldn't.

Besides, we all have iPads which are $500 or more, so it's not like this forum is full of people living paycheck to paycheck.

-Mike

You right on Mike we all do spend money differently. I apologize for my comment - I was trying to take a shot at the cork cover not you. I will edit the post.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd be concerned about the durability of the material, especially under daily use and wear-and-tear.

Most reactions

Latest posts