What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad camera connection kit + ifile- is lower voltage ok with sd cards.

HedgeHogLuvva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Are you sure this will work for all the formats of movies that AVPlayerHD supports - XVID,AVI,WMV,RMVB,ASF,H264,MKV… ?

I didn't think it would...

Dunno about avplayer, but the apple photos app will play mp4 movies if the filename format is correct, but it has to be mp4, not just renamed

Reaction score
HedgeHogLuvva said:
Dunno about avplayer, but the apple photos app will play mp4 movies if the filename format is correct, but it has to be mp4, not just renamed

I am very new to apple products and purchased an ipad2 last week. I purchased a CCK and imported pics successfully from my husband's Cannon camera by just inserting the SD card and I was prompted for everything else. I have an Olympus Stylus but the SD card is very small and does not fit the slot. I am trying to import pics from my sister's Sony Cybershot and the SD card fits in the slot but I do not get a prompt and cannot find a post to help me proceed. Can anyone help?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HedgeHogLuvva said:

I am very new to apple products and purchased an ipad2 last week. I purchased a CCK and imported pics successfully from my husband's Cannon camera by just inserting the SD card and I was prompted for everything else. I have an Olympus Stylus but the SD card is very small and does not fit the slot. I am trying to import pics from my sister's Sony Cybershot and the SD card fits in the slot but I do not get a prompt and cannot find a post to help me proceed. Can anyone help?

I think this may have to do with the naming convention issues mentioned above. I had the same problem with my Sony Cybershot until I renamed the photos. I'm away from my camera at present and cannot recall what the name was that worked, but I suggest you look at the format/name used in the Canon camera and rename the Sony pictures accordingly.

Tim

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip Tim I am traveling without my computer so will try that when I get home later this month.

Most reactions

Latest posts