What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD Air Jailbreak

zenapp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi not sure if you deal with this here but im trying to Jailbreak the IPAD using evasi0n but theres a problem with making a connection. It says the device is not recognised. Its running the 7.0.0.3 firmware. Can anyone offer any tips? Thanks Zen

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi not sure if you deal with this here but im trying to Jailbreak the IPAD using evasi0n but theres a problem with making a connection. It says the device is not recognised. Its running the 7.0.0.3 firmware. Can anyone offer any tips? Thanks Zen

If I may, I suggest you upgrade the iOS to the most current (iOS 7.0.4). Do NOT do this via the over-the-air (OTA) method via the Settings app - do it with iTunes (make a full backup, first).

Then, when the upgrade is done, re-run the most current evasi0n jail break tool.

Hopefully, that'll take care of it and you have a fully updated iPad jail broken on the latest iOS.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

P.S. And, since you talk about a jail broken iPad, I've taken the liberty of moving your post over to the Hacking section. Thanks for your understanding.

Most reactions