What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Air Jailbreak Jailbreak Problem

prflyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Have a Ipad Air (7.0.4) that was jailbroken with evasi0n. Yesterday I upgraded to 7.0.6 (thru Itunes) and tried today to jailbreak with newest evasi0n jailbreak (the one that supports 7.0.6), when I connect the Ipad the jailbreak tells me that the Ipad Air is already jailbroken and that they don't recommend doing it again. I know it's not jailbroken since I haven't run any jailbreak application after update and there is no Cydia installed.

Should I run evasi0n jailbreak again? How should I proceed?

Thanks

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi,

Have a Ipad Air (7.0.4) that was jailbroken with evasi0n. Yesterday I upgraded to 7.0.6 (thru Itunes) and tried today to jailbreak with newest evasi0n jailbreak (the one that supports 7.0.6), when I connect the Ipad the jailbreak tells me that the Ipad Air is already jailbroken and that they don't recommend doing it again. I know it's not jailbroken since I haven't run any jailbreak application after update and there is no Cydia installed.

Should I run evasi0n jailbreak again? How should I proceed?

Thanks

The only time that Evasi0n7 recognizes a device that's plugged in as already jailbroken is if your device is actually already jailbroken, or, you updated your iOS by clicking the Check For Updates or agreeing to update with the iTunes software auto-check prompt, and which updates your device, not upgrade. Backup your device, restore fresh to 7.0.6 in DFU mode, and re-jailbreak using Evasi0n7.

Most reactions

Latest posts