What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 4 slighlty warm display?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Re. Amazon.. yes I agree, their easy return policy is second to none, I've used it many times over the years and have always been pleased with Amazons customer service, infact I will often pay slightly more for something if it happens to be a little more expensive on Amazon which is rare as they are competive price wise, just so I know I can return it if need be, especially so with pricey items.

Me, too. I'll pay extra for my own convenience, and to reward and help support businesses that take care of customers.

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was sure amazon would give me a hard time with my kindle since it was 10 months old but they didn't, they agreed to send me one and the whole phone call took 5 minutes...... I sure hope apple is the same if my ipad messes up...

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was sure amazon would give me a hard time with my kindle since it was 10 months old but they didn't, they agreed to send me one and the whole phone call took 5 minutes...... I sure hope apple is the same if my ipad messes up...

From companies like Amazon and Apple, I expect that kind of service, especially during the one-year warranty window. Even out of warranty, they often do the right thing.

Most reactions