What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 4 128GB review!

rushmore69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just kidding, since only one obvious difference from the others. That said, nice having the space for my comics, games, apps and iMAME :)

I currently still have the iPad 3 64GB and plan on selling it. Though I do like the space and extra speed of the 4, I might return the 4 and wait for the smaller 5 that might have a quad core.

Lot of mights.....

Unleashed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes lots of might but you never know what apple will come up with.. I got the 128gb model with cellular and will be giving away the 64gb model

Unleashed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well let us all know how quickly it is filled up and you need more memory.

It won't fill up quickly as I still had 14 or so gb left on my 64gb but I like having the space there for when my iPad fills up eventually, I give it a few years even. But I also got it for the speed and the lightening connector as I use an iPhone 5 as well. Plus it was a chance to change from white to black lol.

Ill keep you posted :)

OP
R

rushmore69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sold my iPad 3 since did notice the performance improvement and like not having to juggle all my stuff. Battery life seems over an hour better too.

The speed of this makes my TF300 seem laggy.

Most reactions

Latest posts