What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3g availibility

iRichard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So has anybody heard when the 3g verision is gonna be available? I've heard "late April" but has a date been set yet?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have not seen a date yet. My best guess is we'll know something when the Wi-Fi model comes out on April 3rd.

EARL97850

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I heard somewhere that the 3g delivery date was April 24th. I don't remember where I heard/read that info.

If I can find it I'll get a link posted here.

Cya

OP
I

iRichard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Couldn't stand it any longer...

Order Number: W69004767

Now I want one of those "xx Days To Ship" at the end of my posts... :)

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At the rate that things are progressing I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't ship the 3G versions until May.

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kind of interesting in that on my order my 3-g ships late april, but my case ships April 15 to deliver April 20th. I'm supposed to get the dock by April 3rd and an adaptor is scheduled to ship on May 28th.

I wonder if the case shipping dates are guesstimates for the unit itself?

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would assume that they are going to end up shipping everything together. Think of all the preparation costs involved in packaging multiple shipments at different times for around 1 million items.

BTW: How much are they charging for shipping your items?

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would assume that they are going to end up shipping everything together. Think of all the preparation costs involved in packaging multiple shipments at different times for around 1 million items.

BTW: How much are they charging for shipping your items?

I ordered the 64GB 3G with the case and stand. The ipad was late April, the stand was April 3 shipping and the case was April 20th delivery. All shipping is free.

Last edited:

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If the shipping is free the items must be coming from different locations. They must be making money hand over fist on these to be able to ship around 1 million items for free!

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If the shipping is free the items must be coming from different locations. They must be making money hand over fist on these to be able to ship around 1 million items for free!

Yea well $30 for a plastic dock and $40 for a vinyl case, they're making tons on the accessories.

Most reactions

Latest posts