What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any ipad 3g available in miami or orlando..plz help

shasht

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
M from india and am looking for an ipad desperately..a frnd of mine has gone to the US and he is really looking for one but none have been available at any of the stores he has visited or spoken to...
Now he is in miami and will leave for orlando late in the evening...
I would be the most grateful person on this earth if anybody could lemme know whether any ipads are available in these 2 areas...
Any area falling inbetween the 2 would also do as i thunk he will be taking the road to travel...
The model m looking for is an ipad 3g 64 gb...
Thanx a lot for reading..!

Brad Groux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bradgroux.com
Good luck. You aren't going to find iPads at any Apple stores because there are waiting lists hundreds of names long. The people on the waiting lists have the priority, and they are waiting on average about 10 days before getting the email to come pick up their iPads. The only place I think you may get lucky is catching a new shipment as soon as they hit a local Best Buy store... You can check Best Buy's inventory online, but I'd just have your friend drive or call each store individually to get an idea of when they expect their next shipment.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Bestbuy doesn't update in online inventory for the ipads

You best bet is probably to just order one online for delivery.

Most reactions

Latest posts