What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3!!

macman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So the rumor mills are pumping out tons of new stuff about the iPad 3. From what I can tell Apple is setting us up for something even better. In the developer world Apple as been asking for developers to start working on software that would work with a mini CD. They rumor is that the iPad 3 will have a mini optical drive, and a mini SD slot.

The memory will be bumped up too. 64GB will be the new $499, 128GB for $599, and $699 for 256GB. For the prices of the wifi iPads.

Also from what I have been told, they plan on getting at least 2GB of ram in there and getting an even better graphics processor, and a much better resolution screen.

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love the rumors. Don't ever tell your kids it will stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nasomi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
they wont do any optical, optical is dead. the hdd size seems quite ambitious as well. id rather concentrate on the ipad 2 for now.

Most reactions

Latest posts