What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3 taking over my tech setup

jhood2323

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad 3 has completely replaced my laptop/main computer and home cable. I can editing my YouTube videos with iMovie , image editing with iMovie, watch tv with Hulu/Netflix with AirPlay(optional ),office work with iWork's, and just general browsing. I have a huge video and music library. I manage this with iTunes match. Basically I have the torrent version then let iTunes match it for $25 yearly. So I can delete and redownload at will. Wanna download a YouTube video there an app for that . Or just the audio? Same thing. Have a lot of pics? Get Dropbox, box, google drive, Asus storage, and sky drive . That's 100 gb of free cloud storage right there. Type fanactic ? Apple Bluetooth keyboard is the cure for a speed demon. I manage with heavy apps(GB,iMovie, iPhoto,etc) and videos on my iPad . While music and light apps(angry birds,fruit ninja,draw something) on my iPhone. Hope this helps

Most reactions