What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 3 takes much longer to charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronwong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
am comparing ipad2 and ipad3, ipad2 if i charge and use, it will still charge. if i on the screen for ipad3 and plug in, the charging will be like stalled. I use the ipad3 every day And after so long of use, i have never managed tomget the ipad3 over 80% full charge based on my daily use and charge cycle. unless maybe i leave it at home 1 day to charge for 24 hours.

jamku

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ronwong said:
am comparing ipad2 and ipad3, ipad2 if i charge and use, it will still charge. if i on the screen for ipad3 and plug in, the charging will be like stalled. I use the ipad3 every day And after so long of use, i have never managed tomget the ipad3 over 80% full charge based on my daily use and charge cycle. unless maybe i leave it at home 1 day to charge for 24 hours.

i have noticed the same thing. this morning when i woke up, had the night in the charger, reading was 92%. i even checked that if the ipad1:s charger had too little output since i've been using it for the 3, but theyre exctly the same. i have no problem with the battery lasting, the operatig times are good, but i cant seem to get the battery to 100% even if i waited a decade :p

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This has been discussed thoroughly in several other threads. Make sure you are using the cord and charger that came with your iPad. Apple has a charging operation that is complex, but makes sure that you get the maximum charge without damaging the battery. Please read the other threads for details. With that, this thread is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions