What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3 photos of a6

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Found this article that was posted 2 hours ago... Interesting photos.. check it out

Photos show quad-core iPad 3 processor, Wi-Fi and global LTE options

Sent from HTC Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Wow !! Thats extremely good news if that is a True story ! Yipee ! Preety cool ! For me now the only mystery is what screen Resolution would they come out with ? and will it be the IGZO display (Which I most despertaely not want) or the IPS Dual LED Backlit Display (Which I despertaely want :)

And someone here also pointed out that none of the APPS in the Apps store are ready for this kind of magnanimous screen resolution !! So can't guess whats gonna happen on that front !

Last edited:

afzimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have heard release date March 2, 2012. I am trying to pre order as to avoid the long waits.

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
nice a quad-core and i hope they put at least 1 gig of momery in it this will be a beast

Landlord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What we can learn from that article/pics is that it will in fact be called an iPad3 and not an iPad2S, since it makes reference to iPad3,1 and iPad3,2.

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
*shrug*

We wont know anything until Apple announces the iPad. This could have very well been made by someone on their computer with Notepad.

Most reactions