What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 3 now shipping in 2-3 weeks

swaggapad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let the lines at the stores begin....

I got lucky last year and walked into an authorized retailer (Peach Mac) with maybe 5 people in front of me and selected my color and size and was out in maybe 30 minutes around 6PM on launch day. I had zero intentions of trying that again so I ordered two online Wednesday night and they are being shipped from Nashville. Good luck to those on the fence still it may be awhile like it was last year.

applemike68

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is being delivered on the 16th but curious as to what time they start selling on Friday. If I remember from last year I think it was 4:00 pm EST. Not sure....

ticka1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just made the deadline ordering early Friday morning. My status has changed preparing to ship from processing - woohoo - date is March 16th! I can't wait. This is my first Ipad!

bzbmum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WOW :eek: This was my first time buying an iPad, but i'm so glad I went with my gut feelings and preordered on the launch date. I didn't know about shipping delays etc and that shipping could be delayed 2-3 weeks because of the demand! Can't wait to get it this Friday, my tracking info says it should be delivered by the end of the day on Friday, March 16th! Now just hoping that UPS comes through!

Most reactions

Latest posts