What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fast shipping

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just ordered a 64gb wifi+ cellular iPad 3 from the Apple online store.Shipping was stated to be in 3-5 business days.Less than 2 hours later I received an email notification that said my items had already shipped.
Has anyone else noticed such fast shipping for the new iPad?

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw on here actually some people who said they received their iPad much quicker than stated on Apple's website. I imagine they quote these time frames just to cover their rears. You can only imagine if they said same day shipping or what not and they had an issue and didn't ship it until 3 or 4 days later. This forum would be lit up by angry purchasers.

dchristo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same experience here. Website said 5 days, Apple Store had the goods ready in 36 hours. They even rescheduled the workshop I'd signed up for to take advantage of the earlier date.

Most reactions

Latest posts