What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 3 facebook app

sicanaman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPhone 32gb 4S, a Macbook and I just bought an iPad 3 today. I signed in my apple account on my ipad and it downloaded all the apps i had on my iphone. The facebook app hasn't worked at all since i've gotten it. I tried signing in through the app itself, and an error screen pops up saying unable to log in. I also went through settings and chose the Facebook option through there, and signed in through that and it still didn't work. I try to open it and it say Error with Single Sign On. This is very frustrating because I know the facebook app should work no problem on the ipad 3.

has this happened to anyone else, or does anyone have any tips/tricks?

ogilley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have issues after updating the FB app today as well. After many tries, I was able to login (have no idea what the problem was), but now I can't seem to find a way to get the app to display news feeds past those from about 2 hours ago. Perhaps the update wrecked something or there are new bugs. Anyone else having this issue? Am I missing something obvious?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Glad I read this before I updated my FB app... Over 20+ new reviews saying the app won't work now!

ogilley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My issue must have been a glitch with the FB site. All is working normally now.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Still getting bad reviews... Might hold off on that update for a bit....

Most reactions

Latest posts