What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Users In The UK

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What does FTW mean, i see it all the time but not sure what it means, hope not fuk the world. Another one i see every now and then is SMH, which i been told is shakes my head

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello Karma, try and watch the spaghettis, they were brilliant.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Reaction score
Good karma said:
What does FTW mean, i see it all the time but not sure what it means, hope not ****** Another one i see every now and then is SMH, which i been told is shakes my head

FTW=For The Win.

Of course you are correct Hayley

Last edited:

Kieranbowley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.XBLN.net
Good karma said:
What does FTW mean, i see it all the time but not sure what it means, hope not fuk the world. Another one i see every now and then is SMH, which i been told is shakes my head

FTW = For the win!

Geeky gamer talk :D lol

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Better remember that we have youngsters on here guys. For the win sounds better too.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Hello Karma, try and watch the spaghettis, they were brilliant.

Thanks Hayles, after recomendation from you and Archangel i would be dumber then dumb not to watch clint in these western movies. :)

Ipad2 is cool, so you did 110 hours in 5 days, that is a lot

Thanks Keiran now i know what ftw means :)

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So now we know what FTW means (ie. for the win), but what does For The Win actually mean ????

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Here is a comment I like:

"I'd like to say it's "freak the what!?!?!?" as in this shtuff is so freaked up it's beyond wtf (what the freak!?!?)."

Ha ha! We all know what they really mean? That's why we shorten them, but unfortunately people get so used to using them they start to forget that and use it in the wrong context. But absolutely hilarious DUMI!

akintomide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
So that means that - on average - you have 39 posts a day!! If you're not careful - very careful - you could move to the 'Dark Side' and become a ---- (sit down) ----- a moderator. It's where you go after a mis-spent life... where did I go wrong??

Tim

I am still laughing. Now being serious many of us have benefited from this forum through the 'intervention' of people like you. In fact, I keep asking myself why was I so late in joining this group? So we appreciate the efforts of our moderators. It is one thing to post a comment, it is another thing for the comment to hit the target. Tim's comments, which I have gone through many times, have ways of teaching even those who feel they know.

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No iPads available at the Apple store in Bluewater. They have no idea on next delivery date.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

saphire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have just ordered the Ipad 2 online at apple store and given the despatch date of the 18th May. It will be interesting to see if it is dispatched at that time as its only 2 weeks from today.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
saphire said:
I have just ordered the Ipad 2 online at apple store and given the despatch date of the 18th May. It will be interesting to see if it is dispatched at that time as its only 2 weeks from today.

Which one have you gone for?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Okay, where have you Brits all gone? Busy, busy, I suppose, anyone know that it's Star Wars day, May the Fourth be with you!

Most reactions