What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Users In The UK

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kieranbowley said:
Haha, I have 150gig of films and TV Programs to watch on my iPad lol, the Mrs hasn't got anything for her's yet :D

Yes, that is why I've gone for the 32gb but it's still not enough, should have gone for 64gb but hubby bought it and I am grateful. The next one will be 64gb 3G definitely.

Archer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I have been registered on the forum for a while when I bought my wife an iPad last year, I have been waiting for the Apple store at Southampton to keep stock of the iPad2 64Gb 3G Black edition long enough for me to get to the store to pick one up.
I have managed to use my wifes iPad on a few occasions when I can get her to let go of hers, I have been a laptop man for years and still think that a few things I will still have to use the laptop for.

I keep seeing at the end of a lot of posts sent from IPF, is IPF an app?
I downloaded TapTalk to my iPhone 3gs, can I use TapTalk for this forum?

Reaction score
Archer said:
Hi

I have been registered on the forum for a while when I bought my wife an iPad last year, I have been waiting for the Apple store at Southampton to keep stock of the iPad2 64Gb 3G Black edition long enough for me to get to the store to pick one up.
I have managed to use my wifes iPad on a few occasions when I can get her to let go of hers, I have been a laptop man for years and still think that a few things I will still have to use the laptop for.

Yes, iPF is an app to read&post on this forum. It works only with ipadforums.net though. Since you already have Tapatalk, which also works with ipadforums.net, is there little to no need to use iPF.

The only thing is, that apparently Tapatalk does not show custom titles, so you never see, who is a Moderator, Admin and Super Moderator, I.e. you don't get a warning of whom not to wind up :D

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Archer said:
Hi

Mine is from iPadforum app. It's not easy to find because some numpty called it Discussion forum for iPad users on app store. I much prefer the app to the website on my iPad. But some disagree. I have noticed some with tap talk but as I'm not familiar with that one, I'll leave it to others to tell you.

And as usual my nemesis DUMI beats me to the post again!

Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
The only thing is, that apparently Tapatalk does not show custom titles, so you never see, who is a Moderator, Admin and Super Moderator, I.e. you don't get a warning of whom not to wind up :D

Archer said:
Hi

Thanks for the info now using IPF to login to the forum

Cheers

I just knew I gave you a convincing argument in iPF's favor right there :D

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Archer said:
Hi

Thanks for the info now using IPF to login to the forum

Cheers

Join us in the wonderful world of IPF, a very addictive place to find yourself.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles, am I cutting in front of you again? It must be the Internet connection. :D

Your always cutting in front of me, you, you hound dog you! 

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Night, too. 4h is little sleep, the iPad really does keep you awake, works better then any coffee. :D

Tell me about it! It wakes me up, pinging and I just have to look to see if it's one of you guys answering a thread. Like I said addictive!

Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Tell me about it! It wakes me up, pinging and I just have to look to see if it's one of you guys answering a thread. Like I said addictive!

To be fair, my iPF email is separate from the other emails and is not synced to my iPad, so I never get any notifications.

Last time I checked, there were over 2000 unread emails :D
Even when using a browser does that take ages to delete them, so I gave up after a few pages. Each page only shows 30emails, so that's all I can delete at a time. I will probably have to trash that account at some point.

Most reactions