What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Users In The UK

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Okay Hasty, you've lost me, what are you on about? Are these town names, I recognise Cranbrook but not the others

They are all around me, I have lived in just about all of them, Headcorn, Smarden and Cranbrook.

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Are you getting this weird feeling that there are strange things going on in this forum. Another one is making weird threads with random statements as well as this one. Doo doo doo doo the twilight zone.

Hmm, you may be right.......I knew I shouldn't have mentioned the MOD, they must have sent MI5 to terrorise us!

The Archangel

akintomide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only reason I am contributing to this thread is to find a seller of iPad 2 when I come around next month. Although I have not tried all the Argos Stores in UK, all the ones I have tried to book had a categorical 'none in stock'. I don't mind going as far as Glasgow to find one in order to belong to this group. Who knows, by that time some people may be tired of theirs and ready to sell at a gift away price.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

akintomide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
akintomide said:
The only reason I am contributing to this thread is to find a seller of iPad 2 when I come around next month. Although I have not tried all the Argos Stores in UK, all the ones I have tried to book had a categorical 'none in stock'. I don't mind going as far as Glasgow to find one in order to belong to this group. Who knows, by that time some people may be tired of theirs and ready to sell at a 'give away' price.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
akintomide said:
The only reason I am contributing to this thread is to find a seller of iPad 2 when I come around next month. Although I have not tried all the Argos Stores in UK, all the ones I have tried to book had a categorical 'none in stock'. I don't mind going as far as Glasgow to find one in order to belong to this group. Who knows, by that time some people may be tired of theirs and ready to sell at a gift away price.

Why two posts? Why Argos, Why not Apple or PC World?

Is this some kind of trick?

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Help stalker alert. Hasty show yourself, you are freaking out Gabriel1. The other is jonyjony

I don't think I've had a stalker before......hmm, I think I quite like the idea!

The Archangel

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm confused about this thread! But if it helps, I got my iPad 2 from Argos, and they show stock of wifi 32 and 64gb at the moment. Also 32 and 64 3G.

Hand tech have all in stock, but the prices are nuts. PC world shown none Tesco show none, Apple the usual 2 to 3 weeks.

I have an iPad 1 for sale, but won't break forum rules.

Jeff

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would not sell mine either. It allows me to video conference internationally whilst I am at he gym.

Thanks for the comments on the suits I had made. My tailor took 4 days and said he made a huge profit. Can't fault theses guys, I provide the materials, they cut it to design and sew it all together. I bet many wish they made a few hundred pounds every 4 days for 6 hours work per day.

I have 4 other suits of different colours and designs. May pot pics when I get back to the UK tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts