What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 or ipad 3?

gedansky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If cost is a genuine concern, and the cameras are not, find a new or refurbished iPad 1 and you will have a great device for an amazing price. But, the price difference between the 2 and the 3, though notable, is not wide enough to justify going back-level.

Last year, when the iPad 2 came out, the situation was the same. The iPad 1 held most of its value for some time. But, Verizon ran a fire sale at $199, $299 and $399 respectively for the 16, 32, and $64gb models (I got the 64 and couldnt be happier with it). It has taken until now for the rest of the world to catch up with that pricing. But, shop wisely if you do. Apple sells refurbs direct from their site with 1 year warranty and eligible for Apple Care.

Good luck.

Last edited:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm so confused. Help me.. give ur opinion... thank u

From your avatar, I would assume you are a young person, maybe high school or college. I strongly suggest you keep saving until you can afford the iPad 3. It just doesn't make sense for you to get an iPad 2.

Most reactions

Latest posts