What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 lock screen clock disappeared

Stevelamont

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My lock screen clock has vanished in the last few days. I can't find the source of the problem. The only thing I think it could be would be springtomize but I have disabled it and still no lock clock. Any ideas?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Steve - if not already tried, please 'Restart' and if not effective 'Reset' the iPad - directions HERE, if not familiar w/ the maneuvers - often solves little glitches - good luck and please post back if still having a problem - :)

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My lock screen clock has vanished in the last few days. I can't find the source of the problem. The only thing I think it could be would be springtomize but I have disabled it and still no lock clock. Any ideas?

When you say you have disabled it, you have gone into Settings > Springtomize > Lockscreen > Hide Top Bar, and set that to OFF, yes?

Also, ensure you have not activated a tweak such as "ClockHide".

OP
S

Stevelamont

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I have tried a respring and I have tried a hard reset. Springtomize is completely disabled and I have tried removing it as well. The top bar is still there but there is no clock displayed. No other tweaks are installed that could effect this to my knowledge.

Most reactions

Latest posts