What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2, latest firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyjp1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, someone I know has told me he has Jailbroken his iPad and gets all the apps for free. Im totally aware it can be done but just dont know the best/easiest way.
I do wish to do it but cant be arsed to lose all my data and start all over again, would this be the case?

Thanks in advance.
Andy

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We don't really care if it's the case or not, what you are talking about is piracy, it is illegal, it is also against the forum rules to discuss it here and you will get no help with anything to do with piracy.....please read the forum rules and don't be a pirate!

The Archangel

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Andy...how I am reading your post...you are asking how to get paid apps for free. That is considered piracy. Jail breaking a deviice does not make it right to gain paid apps for free. We are sorry that we cannot help you with this discussion. Discussions of piracy is considered stealing. Any further discussion will lead to an infraction or further violations.

With this-we will now close this thread. Thank you for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts