What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 JB.. Working/non working cydia apps

OP
F

Fluidz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jarell162 said:
Do you have winterboard install when ur retinapad is installed? if yes, i need help cuz retinapad keeps crashing when i have winterboard installed.. if no, ok

That's probably because you are not using the legitimate version. The pirated / cracked version of RetinaPad clashes with winterboard. The official paid version does not. Don't be a Pirate!

I can second that!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
jimakris said:
Frash doesnt work. It says abort.food.c43

The first part of your statement is right :)
Frash doesn't work. Period. I honestly wouldn't waste your time trying... There is no stable flash solution for iPad via jailbreaking.

bctf1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to install winterboard on my ipad 2 but only see Winterboard 0.9.3211-1 on Cydia which indicates that it is for iPhone and iPod touch. It does not indicate it is iPad compatible. Is there another version for iPad or is this the right one?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
bctf1 said:
I want to install winterboard on my ipad 2 but only see Winterboard 0.9.3211-1 on Cydia which indicates that it is for iPhone and iPod touch. It does not indicate it is iPad compatible. Is there another version for iPad or is this the right one?

You did the right thing checking, but in this case that version is the right one. It's a really old app and the description never gets updated! :(

Most reactions