What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 jailbreak

cdaamn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was thinking about updating to 5.1.1 for the added stock features and also jailbreaking but I have a question. Will apps on the Cydia like Graviboard, SBSettings, MxTube and Full Force work on iOS 5.1.1?

Thanks

smokey79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[Moderator edit: Removed link to piracy web site. Piracy is illegal - don't be a pirate! Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
cdaamn

cdaamn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone have an answer that isn't a piracy link?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have MXTube and SBSettings working fine on my iPad3 running iOS 5.1.1. I don't have the others installed, nor have I tried them. I have read, however, that FullForce is compatible with 5.1.1 (although RetinaPad is NOT). Hopefully, there will be others along shortly who can tell you about those other two tweaks.

Marilyn

OP
cdaamn

cdaamn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the information. I will wait to see if anyone else has any more information on any of the other apps

Most reactions

Latest posts