What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 jailbreak 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokrdude2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So iYoshiblog story might come to be true even if it was meant as a joke/hoax:D

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i kinda hope it's a userland jailbreak. more chances of devs actually releasing it. they can hoard the bootrom exploit till the iphone 4S comes out.

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who is @thegrugq (twittername)?
He seems to have a jailbreak. Msuiche says it must not be released, otherwise it will be patched/updated within a few days.
I do not think Sunday with be Funday.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cryptic1 said:
iYoshiblog did say that it might be from someone who's not well known in the jb community...

@thegrugq might be that 'someone' than.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

kevbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This all looks very sketchy to me. Why would i0n1c, msuiche, etc., all be discussing it publicly without actually announcing it? It's like they're messing with us!

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This all looks very sketchy to me. Why would i0n1c, msuiche, etc., all be discussing it publicly without actually announcing it? It's like they're messing with us!

Agreed..."elevated jailbreak" could that be a hint? And the one guy from Thailand said something about "RAIN". Limera1n?
Remember a while back when a website domain called Rubyra1n owned to geohot? Geohot isn't on twitter either...

Serianni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought some lotto tickets today, if I win tonight I'll pay someone a million bucks to make a jailbreak. But what do you think would have better odds of happening? The jailbreak tomorrow or me winning the lotto lol

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@comex is envolved too definitely userland if real
If a jailbreak comes out @Musclenerd or one of the devs will check it out first anyway.
If this was fake then there is no point them releasing it as the well known devs will be quick on the scene. There has also being a fake jailbreak out about 3 weeks ago so there would be no point them trying to trick us!

Last edited:

Kabona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tweets from some of the dev teams

Attachments

• image-3611917809.png
    image-3611917809.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 274
  • image-535260060.png
    image-535260060.png
    130.2 KB · Views: 283

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In a tweet 5 days ago @i0n1c said he doesn't have an iPad 2 jailbreak, he isn't claiming one and doesn't even own an iPad 2. True, but technically he may have the exploits and not the jailbreak itself. Like he did for the guys at redsn0w.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts