What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 jailbreak 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pwned Pak said:
From all the online twitter accounts and countless websites,and hacker friends opinions

The jailbreak for the iPad 2 is never gonna be public it's to buggy

For once the developer in this case Apple has succeeded in it s job to be water tight

The A5 is a unique bit of hardware

Hopefully when ios5 is released next year there may be loop holes but if I,m honest from what I have digested the cat has caught up with the mouse for the moment

Pwned pak

I sincerely hope you are wrong. Because if you're right, this might be the last apple product I will ever own.

Reaction score
@Pwned Pak

For a jailbreak to be buggy, it would have to exist. But as far as we know, no one has found an exploit for the iPad 2 yet, apart from comex, and without an exploit there is no jailbreak. So this whole discussion on how buggy the iPad 2 jb will be is fairly pointless, as it is just hypothetical.

But lots of people have lots of opinions ;)

gianz28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hackint0sh814 said:
They obviously would have the skills, but if it were me I would like someone to verify my work before I released it to the public. It would be extremely embarrassing to release something and not have it work.

As you read the article.. They are not realeasing themselves its written there.. They are some bidding going on..

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know it's probably fake, but if Sunday is Funday, I'm gonna celebrate BIG! Jailbreak my iPad 2 while drinking a Corona and gettin toasted. Viva La Jailbreak!!

FREE MY iPAD2 

arjun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's amazing news if true, I just hope there is app sync for the iPad ******:D can't wait for tomorrow.. A new car and a jailbreak awaits tomorrow! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DmiteXXI

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pwned Pak said:
From all the online twitter accounts and countless websites,and hacker friends opinions

The jailbreak for the iPad 2 is never gonna be public it's to buggy

For once the developer in this case Apple has succeeded in it s job to be water tight

The A5 is a unique bit of hardware

Hopefully when ios5 is released next year there may be loop holes but if I,m honest from what I have digested the cat has caught up with the mouse for the moment

Pwned pak

I sincerely hope you are wrong. Because if you're right, this might be the last apple product I will ever own.

::scratching my head::

justix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's amazing news if true, I just hope there is app sync for the iPad so that we can get paid apps for free :D can't wait for tomorrow.. A new car and a jailbreak awaits tomorrow! :D

well...enough said

Last edited:

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's amazing news if true, I just hope there is app sync for the iPad****:D can't wait for tomorrow.. A new car and a jailbreak awaits tomorrow! :D

Talk of piracy and cracked apps is not allowed and that is not what a jailbreak is for. It's a quick way to get banned... just a heads up.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkvisje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope they soon release it i really like some features that are cool (like qtweeter) a multi poster for facebook and twitter, very cool on the iphone!

I hope they release it soon, but i think we have to wait some weeks before it gets released, geohot is waiting for is ipad2 and so doesnt p0xsninja so we have to wait

Cryptic1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@msuiche's tweet this morn. sounds promising.

@msuiche Matt Suiche
@thegrugq @i0n1c Congrats for the IPad 2 jailbreak guys !

I think the new jb is called "elevator" because:

@i0n1c Stefan Esser
I am pretty sure the landlord disables the elevator everytime he know someone moves out/in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts