What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 jailbreak 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
In case you didn't hear, he donated 100% of the balance to the EFF when the case was settled... He would be very very foolish to spend a dime of that on himself once the case was over... :D

Yea, I heard that, but don't believe it all....

FREE MY iPAD2 

khaledSwedy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been following your comments guys from the beginning everyday, Nd i cant wait to jailbreak mine 2, hope the news are right cause um really damn tired of waiting...

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been following your comments guys from the beginning everyday, Nd i cant wait to jailbreak mine 2, hope the news are right cause um really damn tired of waiting...

If everyone is so tired of waiting, you can always get the paid apple developer account **** on it without jailbreak. judging from the comments ******

Last edited by a moderator:

Maberib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When one makes statements about stuff that’s public knowledge but tries hard to make it sound like it’s from their “inside sourceâ€, it doesn’t lend much validity to their other claims.

“We might even see the return of a certain well known hacker in the jailbreak scene *Wink*â€

I think they had the same tone in their remarks about all of the other "news", but it wasn't quite as blatant there.

Cryptic1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, comex twitted that he doesn't know anything about it, so it's definitely not him. He actually said he thought the story was probably bullsh*t... Sigh...

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, comex twitted that he doesn't know anything about it, so it's definitely not him. He actually said he thought the story was probably bullsh*t... Sigh...

could you maybe quote him or provide a link? i follow him and check his tweets everyday but havent seen such tweet

kevbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just an fyi, it doesn't seem like Tiny Umbrella is saving SHSHs for subsequent firmware.

I seriously doubt that we're going to see a jailbreak before the iPhone 5, if that. I don't like to talk bad about people, but I'm starting to doubt the resolve of the Dev Team. It seems like they avoid all questions about it.

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@comex said he thinks there is an informer on the inside of the Jailbreak scene and that is how Shatter got leaked. This Jailbreak for the A5 chip is VERY important, especially if it's a Bootrom exploit. I wouldn't be surprised to hear nothing else about any progress from any of the devs until it is released. It only makes sense to remain anonymous.

FREE MY iPAD2 

Last edited:

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't like people like this who mock people in the iCommunity who are waiting for a jailbreak. it's very immature. This is another fake jailbreak video, but this guy makes fun of you for watching it..[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJKWVC_KCQQ&sns=tw[/ame]

FREE MY iPAD2 

Last edited:

bat0nas

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ipadshoeyuk said:
Hi not sure if this been posted yet
but i got this from my twitter just now

iPad 2 Jailbreak Imminent, Brand New Details Here!!!! | iYoshiblog

Sounds like it near for the ipad2

Two new updates on the site which you will find near the bottom of the site

Sent from my iPad 2 in Somerset

Usually I don't believe anything today.. but this article is soooo honest.. that I wanted to cry reading it :D

Time will show is this yet another fake or not. Actually it's even not a fake... At this point of time - it's just a rumor. Nothing more...

Kabona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
D_LA_ROC said:
@comex said he thinks there is an informer on the inside of the Jailbreak scene and that is how Shatter got leaked. This Jailbreak for the A5 chip is VERY important, especially if it's a Bootrom exploit. I wouldn't be surprised to hear nothing else about any progress from any of the devs until it is released. It only makes sense to remain anonymous.

FREE MY iPAD2 

I still have not seen this tweet from comex u guys are talking about....and i have been following him for over a month now

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kabona said:
I still have not seen this tweet from comex u guys are talking about....and i have been following him for over a month now

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Attachments

• image-3632074215.png
    image-3632074215.png
    102 KB · Views: 273
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts