What's new
Apple iPad Forum ๐ŸŽ

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 jailbreak 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bat0nas

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It would be nice if @comex is really still working on the jailbreak and he's gonna just bust it out one weekend soon. Apple found out about the first one and patched it within days. Maybe comex is being silent so no one will find out and tell apple like before.....;)

FREE MY iPAD2 ๎……๎€Š

Or maybe he just ran out of ideas and hanging out with his gf while we're sitting here and waiting :)

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It would be nice if @comex is really still working on the jailbreak and he's gonna just bust it out one weekend soon. Apple found out about the first one and patched it within days. Maybe comex is being silent so no one will find out and tell apple like before.....;)

FREE MY iPAD2 ๎……๎€Š

I recently read a tweet from him, he said he stopped with iOS, it got him bored. I do not think he is working on a JB for the iPad 2, I hope I am wrong.

Eivind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RudyL90 said:
I recently read a tweet from him, he said he stopped with iOS, it got him bored. I do not think he is working on a JB for the iPad 2, I hope I am wrong.

WHAT ? i dont like the waybthis is going :(:(:(

bat0nas

iPF Novice
Reaction score
RudyL90 said:

WHAT ? i dont like the waybthis is going :(:(:(

WE ARE NOT GETTING IPAD2 JB! :)
You just need to accept that.

;)

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score

FREE MY iPAD2 ๎……๎€Š

Was that before or after he accepted the challenge? Last I heard he still needed to get an iPad 2 but was planning on getting one soon.

bat0nas

iPF Novice
Reaction score

FREE MY iPAD2 ๎……๎€Š

Was that before or after he accepted the challenge? Last I heard he still needed to get an iPad 2 but was planning on getting one soon.

Geohot is the guy who was challenged by @p0sixninja. And not Comex. Comex was the first to find exploit in 4.3 but it never got released because 1) Apple fixed it very quickly (information leak?) and 2) it couldn't be published due to copyright issues (don't know what).

At the moment we don't know a thing:
- Is comex working or still bored?
- Has Goehot got the ipad2 or not?
- Is geohot interested in ipad2 jb at all?

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bullka said:
Geohot is the guy who was challenged by @p0sixninja. And not Comex. Comex was the first to find exploit in 4.3 but it never got released because 1) Apple fixed it very quickly (information leak?) and 2) it couldn't be published due to copyright issues (don't know what).

At the moment we don't know a thing:
- Is comex working or still bored?
- Has Goehot got the ipad2 or not?
- Is geohot interested in ipad2 jb at all?

And there will be no news untill the JB is released. Great! :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi folks... I've just bought my IPad and am patiently waiting for the jailbreak... Or not! Anyway, i hope it comes sooner than later...

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
proof of concept??

I vaguely remember something about a proof of concept from one of the hackers on twitter, can anyone recall and maybe remind us about it? Today I also came across another unfamiliar user named @msuiche, that has some kind of proof of concept as well and have discussed it with i0nic

Kabona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
holymasteric said:
I vaguely remember something about a proof of concept from one of the hackers on twitter, can anyone recall and maybe remind us about it? Today I also came across another unfamiliar user named @msuiche, that has some kind of proof of concept as well and have discussed it with i0nic

Msuiche is down with with chronic dev team i believe...been following him for about a month now and he always tweeting with them

kevbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sure Apple is very happy with themselves. Almost two months with no jailbreak. Am I correct to assume that this is unprecedented?

Also, if you pull your SHSH using TinyUmbrella, does it save your future SHSHs? It did with my iPad 1.. or maybe it was Cydia?

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kabona said:
Msuiche is down with with chronic dev team i believe...been following him for about a month now and he always tweeting with them

@nitoTV by the way @johnjean thinks its "very fine" (ipad 2 jailbreak). All we need is Justin Beiber to ask @msuiche to complete it asap
10 days ago from web in reply to nitoTV

I replied to that tweet and got a reply back from @nitoTV that says "nope nothing new to say" :(

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also, if you pull your SHSH using TinyUmbrella, does it save your future SHSHs? It did with my iPad 1.. or maybe it was Cydia?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it will save newer firmwares even if your device has not been updated to them yet.

FREE MY iPAD2 ๎……๎€Š

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts